SO7969034 ROYAL SILK EMBROIDERY Multi Schumacher Pillow-16"x8"
This item is priced and Sold by Each.
Minimum: 1 Each
SO7969034 ROYAL SILK EMBROIDERY Multi SO7969034 - 16" x 8" Schumacher Pillow
- This pillow features Royal Silk Embroidery with a Knife Edge finish.
- In 1599, Nicholas Hilliard painted an iconic portrait of Queen Elizabeth I wearing an intricately embellished gown, a gift from Bess of Hardwick that demonstrated her unwavering support of the Queen.
- It is that gown that was the inspiration for Royal Silk Embroidery, the debut design in our Schumacher Masterpieces collection, which focuses on creating the most rarefied patterns in an effort to support age-old techniques.
- With its lavishly embroidered mythical sea creatures, exotic flora and fanciful birds—each painstakingly hand-stitched on a fine pearl-hued silk-linen ground—the fabric captures the elegance and eccentricity of the original dress.
- Remarkably, it takes a team of 25 artisans—including weavers, dyers, embroiderers and more—a total of 30 weeks to produce just 100 yards of this exquisite fabric that contains 58 distinct, hand-dyed colors. We think it’s still a design fit for a queen! Back of pillow is Venetian Silk Velvet.
- Pillow includes a feather/down fill insert and hidden zipper closure.
- Contents: 82% Silk, 18% Linen
- Country of Finish United States Of America
- Type: Pillow
We regret that we cannot accept returns other than manufacturers defect or shipping damage. The fabric, wallpaper, or trim is cut specifically for you and is considered a special order. If you have a defect or shipping damage please contact us by email or phone at 1-480-219-1487 and we will get a replacement order started for you. We will issue a call ticket for the defective merchandise and get a new order shipped out right away. If there is no stock available, a full refund will be issued. All Sales become Final After 30 Days.
Due to the fact that computer monitors exhibit wide color variances, Seller is not responsible for the color representation of any photograph viewed over the Internet. We highly recommend you order a Sample to see the item in person to make sure it will work.
All Damage Claims must be done within 30 Days of the date of your order.
No Returns are Allowed on Wallpaper Overages.
Fabric or Wallpaper Samples
This item is custom made to order product. Quadrille sends out random samples of its fabrics and wallpapers that will show the full design of the item. Each production is considered its own dye-lot and may or may not match the sample you received. If you require an exact dye lot match you need to put in a custom order that requires additional costs an up-charge fee and a strike off fee would be required. Please message me if you would like a custom quote 1-480-335-2021. Quadrille produces fabrics and wallpapers weekly generally the dye lots are similar to samples sent out but as with art each time a production is made it is considered its own dye lot.
What is a fabric cutting for approval vs. a memo sample?
We highly recommend ordering a cutting for approval or (CFA) on any fabric this allows you to verify the dye-lot color of the item. This is $7.95 and is non-refundable. We will reserve the amount of yardage you need and send you a cutting off the reserve. You will have 10 days from the date of the reserve to approve or disapprove the cutting. You are not obligated to purchase the fabric. Memo Samples come from a random dye lot and its sole purpose is to see if you like the design.
What is a wallpaper memo sample?
We offer memo samples on wallpapers which is a random dyelot of the item. Please note that manufacturers do not offer cutting for approval's on wallpapers just memo samples only.
What Size will my Samples Come In?
All samples come directly from the manufacturers. The manufacturers cut the samples usually in a generous size so that you can see the full pattern. Source 4 Interiors has no control over what size samples are sent.
Made to Order Fabrics & Wallpapers (Quadrille)
The manufacturer sends out memo samples these are not cutting for approvals. The companies send out a sample to confirm the design of the item. If you require a specific dye lot to be made up a Up-charge fee and Strike Off Fee will apply to make up a specific dye lot. Please inquire before you order.
How Much Do Samples Cost?
All samples are $7.95 and are non-refundable. You can order them by emailing us at [email protected] or can purchase them online through our store.
Can I Track my Sample Order?
Manufacturers send out the samples by US Postal Service and no tracking information is available. Samples normally take from 5-7 days. If you don’t get your sample please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. 480-335-2021.
No Samples Available on Any Trimming products